Optimizely Content Cloud Blogs
Latest from the Blog
- Optimizely CMS 12 – Unable to Import Databy Santiago MorlaAre you unable to import data from another instance? If you are getting a non-explanatory error message “No file uploaded” when you click on “Upload and Verify File” or “Begin Import”, this post will help you. I exported some content items from a lower environment and I wanted to import them to an upper environment,Continue reading “Optimizely CMS 12 – Unable to Import Data”
- Restricting Environment Access “/Episerver”by Santiago MorlaAs a web administrator, you would probably want to restrict the editing portal to the public and one way to achieve this is applying rules directly on yout configuration file so the access can be restricted by IP. You probably have read this article from Optimizely (CMS 11) https://docs.developers.optimizely.com/digital-experience-platform/v1.3.0-DXP-for-CMS11-COM13/docs/restricting-environment-access where it describes how you canContinue reading “Restricting Environment Access “/Episerver””
- Hide Field From Local Blockby Santiago MorlaThere are times when you have a local block that is shared across multiple blocks or pages and you want to hide a specific field based on the content type. Here is a guide on how you can achieve this with a custom attribute.
- Optimizely Forms Issue with Claimsby Santiago MorlaThis is a quick fix for an Optimizely Form issue when your implementation integrates Azure AD with OpenID Connect to sign-in/sign-out users on your application.
- Invalidate Cache After Publishingby Santiago MorlaIn order to improve performance and enhace the page loading time while using Search and Navigation, Optimizely provides an extension to cache the search results for a specific period of time. StaticallyCacheFor lets you store your query results, using a timestamp, in a cache with an auto-generated key. Once the defined timestamp has reached, theContinue reading “Invalidate Cache After Publishing”
- Allowed Types By Interfaceby Santiago MorlaSometimes, you will have a flexible content area where you will be able to add a large number of blocks. In this blog post, I will show you how you can replace a large list of allowed types in a property by using an interface.
- Exact Time Pickerby Santiago MorlaTime picker field is always useful when authors need to manage the time separated from the date. Episerver stores dates as UTC and it dynamically displays the datetime of the content editor’s machine but what happen if time zone is also managed as a separated field. In this post I will show you how canContinue reading “Exact Time Picker”
- Add Link to Edit Media Asset Fieldsby Santiago MorlaFinding a media asset sometimes can be challenging if the management is not well-done. Use an EditorDescriptor to let your content authors find you assets easily.
- Date Range Facetsby Santiago MorlaFaceted search adds powerful search functionality to websites and allows web users to narrow down the results in a listing page, letting the users find what they really want. Sometimes, we need to add a date range facet as part of our search page. This post will give you some guidance on how to create facets based on DateTime fields using Episerver Search & Navigation (formerly called Episerver Find).